I don’t have one big thing to write about today, so here’s a bunch of news all at once.
1. It snowed here yesterday. Yes, snow. On the ground. At my house. In the middle of May. Oh Colorado weather, you never cease to amaze me.
2. I am finally starting to look more “pregnant.” Not enough that a stranger would know, but enough to see a little baby bump. Ah, it’s a bittersweet thing. It’s fun and all right now, but I am not looking forward to losing the baby weight after all is said and done.
3. Also in pregnancy news, my tailbone is hurting. I think it’s because things are shifting around near there. So I ordered a seat cushion for my chair at work. And that, combined with my lumbar back pillow that I got from J’s mom, makes me the most ergonomically correct person in the office! Yes, thank you, thank you.
4. On Mother’s Day I found a HUGE Rubbermaid container on my porch full of maternity clothes! My friend Christina is letting me borrow her very stylish maternity wardrobe. And I’m pretty sure I won’t need much else, if anything!
5. This weekend our goal is to clean out the basement. Though I’m not really sure how that’s going to work with me not being able to lift big heavy things in my “condition.” I guess I’ll be the brains and J will be the brawn. Looks like J gets the fuzzy end of that lollipop. 🙂
6. The baby can most likely hear things this week. That means he or she can hear me singing at the top of my lungs to Captain & Tennille while driving home from work. I hope baby likes the oldies!
7. My favorite co-worker is on vacation this week, so I get to babysit her flowers. Aren’t they pretty?!
(I really just HAD to add this picture because the picture of my chair makes my little office space look so drab. Really, it’s very colorful and vibrant. And those of you who know me well know I wouldn’t have it any other way.) 🙂